Let's get started!
1. Gather your supplies which include:
- spray adhesive
- hole punch
- wire (floral wire works fine)
- wood skewer
3. Adhere the sticky side of your paper to the wrong side of your fabric.
4. Cut your fabric to desired size. It must be a square.
5. Cut an "x" in the paper from each corner. Stop each cut about 1/2" from center. Punch 1 hole in the center of the square and in the same corner of each cut section.
6. Gather each corner with a punched hole together placing your brad through them all to secure them to the back.
7. Attach your wooden skewer to the back by wrapping wire around the brad and skewer.
8. Admire your finished pinwheel and use it to decorate your next party!